An easy way to book, follow these steps.
- Check availability of seats for the camp – Camp Booking Position
- Pay camp fees as per payment options are given below
- Mail us filled Enrollment cum Money Transfer Form available on our website. Download Enrollment Form
- You will receive provisional admission by email.
- Admission will be confirmed by a receipt on a realization of funds.
- Pay balance amount and mail Money Transfer Form
Tel: Pune (020) 6649 9999 Mumbai 08879366191 / 92
- By cash / local cheque / DD in favour of Wildventures at any Pugmarks office.
- Deposit cash / local cheque with Axis Bank in favour of ‘Wildventures’ – a/c no : 918020112567477
- Electronic transfer to’Wildventures’ a/c no 918020112567477 Axis Bank, Shivaji Park, Dadar West Branch, IFS code – UTI B 0000341
- Request for cancellation and refund should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the camper/guardian Cancellation Form is available on the net/office. Verbal / Email communication is not acceptable.
- Fees with airfare are indicative in nature and may change without notice as per govt. aviation policy. All Domestic Flight camps booking amount is Rs. 15000/- out of which is 8000/- non-refundable.
- Refund will be paid by cheque (not cash) within 30 days of camp conclusion.
- Whatever the reason, substitution of one camper with another is not permitted.
- Cancellation charges will be applicable as follows and will cover all situations such as injuries, sickness, exams, interviews, selection in tournaments, etc.
- More than 30 days prior to departure – 15% of the Basic Cost
- Between 30 to 16 days prior to departure – 25% of the Basic Cost
- Between 15 to 10 days prior to departure – 50% of the Basic Cost
- Less than 10 days prior to departure – 100% deduction Cancellation form
For transfer from one camp to another, 10% transfer charges will be applicable to the basic price of the first camp, only if transferred from 15 to 30 days prior to departure.
Transfer to Suspense Account
(A cheaper alternative to cancellation)
- Instead of outright cancellation, you can opt for the transfer of fees to a suspense account. Surrender the camp receipt and receive a credit note in return.
- The credit note can be utilized at any time in the future to book a camp and is transferable. It cannot be encashed.
- Transfer charges for Suspense Account:
- More than 15 days prior to departure – 10% of the Tour Cost
- Between 15 to 10 days prior to departure – 25% of the Tour Cost
- Between 9 to 2 days prior to departure – 50% of the Tour cost
- Less than 2 days, no transfer possible. Suspense A/C Form