2 Nights/3 Days
Parent and Child is a fun camp with the primary objective of providing a first enjoyable outdoors experience to the young one. Enjoy the camping experience, games and activities, secure in the knowledge that mother/father is somewhere close by. A Perfect getaway for unwinding yourself and nature staring at you from everywhere. Strong bonding between the parent and the child is thereby facilitated. Accommodation in waterproof Coleman Camping Tent, Tucked in the middle of Sahyadri Mountains with lush greenery around is surely a delight to see and feel. Waking up to the chirping of birds and the sound of the peacock is highly recommended to forget the digital voices of your alarm clock. So pack your bags to drown yourself in nature. A feel never to be forgotten.
Day 1: Tent Pitching, Games and Night Walk
Pune reporting at 02.00 hrs sharp at Congress Bhavan near Pune Municipal Corporation. The bus departs at 02.15 hrs. Reach Campsite around 03:30 pm to 04:00 pm. Learn and Pitch your Own Tent, Ice breakers and Group Formation. Team Games and Activities. After dinner go for Night Walk.
Day 2: Trek, Jungle cooking and Trible Queen & King
Early Morning go on a Trek. Breakfast on Top, After Lunch play activities like, Pirates, Star Game and more fun filled games and activities. Experience Jungle cooking, Tribal Queen and King, Campfire and Camp Song at night.
Day 3: Trail to Dam and Travel back Home
Morning head for a Trail to the Dam, after breakfast enjoy games and activities.
After Lunch Depart from Campsite. Return to Congress Bhavan, Pune between 1730 hrs to 1800 hrs.
Things To Carry
- Things to Carry List
- One water bottle, 1 Cap/Hat, 1 backpack for trails
- 4-5 Sets of clothing: shirts/ t-shirts & trousers / shorts
- Hand Sanitizers
- 1 set of night clothes, 2 thin towels.
- Light jacket/sweatshirt and a shawl.
- Small Torch with fresh cells, Odomos tube.
- Personal Toiletries-Soap, Toothpaste, Toothbrush etc.
- 1 Pair of walking Shoes & Slippers/Floaters
- Notebook, pen, pencil, Crayons/Colours,
- Camera, Binoculars optional
- Itinerary is subject to change without notice
- Campers Must Carry original – School id, Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter id, Pan Card, Driving License (Anyone)
- Save WhatsApp number to receive camp updates during camp dates. +91 9819983870
- Pune-Campsite-Pune travel by Non-ac vehicle
- Stay in Coleman Tents
- All veg meals from Evening Snacks on day one to Lunch on day three.
- Activities as mentioned in above itinerary
- Services of coaches and instructors
- GST, Activity & Travel Insurances
- Services of fully trained Pugmarks Volunteers for the duration of the camp.
- Personal expenses such as telephones, cold drinks, ice creams, mineral water, porter charges etc.
- Medical, hospitalization and related expenses
- Emergency evacuation
- Any insurance not covered under the head ‘cost includes’
- Any item not covered under the head ‘cost includes’