Terms And Conditions
Whenever I book any camp / tour with Pugmarks, I understand the risks involved in wilderness camping and the precautions being taken and I have read all the terms and conditions associated with the camps. I agree to accept them, abide by them and follow the instructions given by the camp organizers at all times during the camp. In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death or any other casualty or loss of valuable/luggage, myself, my parents, my guardians, relatives, and friends shall not hold the organization, the instructors, any other staff, wholly or partially, either individually or jointly responsible. I am aware that only basic first aid is available on the campsite and in case of any injury or sickness, I am ready to take medical treatment from doctor/attendant, if available on the campsite and/or from the nearest available medical center/hospital. The expenses for the same and related transportation will be borne by me.
I allow Pugmarks to send me regular updates and promotional materials.
Important! If you are trying to book any of the following camps, additional disclaimer forms are mandatory.
Please download the relevant form below, fill up, sign it, scan it and email it to [email protected]
- Andaman / Lakshadweep / Spain :
- Manali Masti / Manali Adventure / Snow Trek Manali / Baleni Top Snow Trek / Singalila Ridge Trek / Pha Konda / Tungu Trek / All other trekking Camp:
Terms & Conditions for Year 2022-2023 – Updated on 19th Dec 2022
It is assumed upon your enrolment for a camp, that you have accepted all the terms, conditions and undertakings. It is mandatory to carry a valid Photo Identity card were rail/air/safari.
Group discount GD: As mentioned in the itinerary of each camp/tour.
Fees with airfare are indicative in nature and may change without notice as per govt. aviation policy.
Balance amount is payable within 30 days of the booking or 30 days prior to camp departure whichever is earlier.
Cheque Payments – Please issue local cheque / DD in favour of ‘Pugmarks Eco Tours Pvt LTD’ No Outstation or Post-dated cheques. Penalty for dishonoured cheques will be Rs. 250 and the full amount will be payable in cash.
● Camp bookings will close Five days prior to the day of camp departure.
● For transfer from one camp to another, provisions of ‘Customer Subscription Credit Account (CSC)’ will be applicable. Balance amount if any will remain in the CSC account.
● For substitution of one camper with another, provisions of ‘Customer Subscription Credit Account’ will be applicable.
For camp updates, save +919819983870 as “Pugmarks” in the mobile phone filled up by you in the Whatsapp column of your enrolment form.
Camp Disqualification Policy –
● Disciplinary issues and / or if found using Drugs/Liquor/Intoxicants or Smoking will result in disqualification of a camper.
● Parents / Guardian have to meet the expenses for transportation and incidentals of the camper and escort. No refund applicable in such case.
· You may submit a “Request for cancellation and refund: in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the camper/guardian.
· Cancellation form is available on the website.
· Unfortunately, we would not be able to accept Verbal communication in this regard.
· Refund will be paid by cheque / Bank transfer (not cash) within 30 days of camp conclusion. Refund will be paid by cheque / Bank transfer (not cash) within 30 days of camp conclusion
· For cancellation of Air tickets, rules of the airline will apply and rest of the charges as per policy below.
· Cancellation charges will be applicable as follows and will cover all situations such as injuries, sickness, exams, interviews, selection in tournaments etc.
Customer Subscriptions Credit Account (CSC: a cheaper alternative to cancellation)
a. Upto 2 days prior to departure – No Cancellation Charges.
b. Less than 2 days, no transfer possible.
Flight tickets booking and cancellation policy
1. Tickets will only be booked once the photo ID is shared and the payment is reflected into our accounts
2. Cancellation fee is Rs. 3,500/- per sector
3. Carrying the original Photo ID is mandatory while travelling
In case where flight tickets are not included in camp cost
1. If the flight ticket is booked separately, Airfare will be shared with you by our representative and because the Airfare is dynamic in nature, if there are any changes in the fare before the ticket is booked, difference amount will have to be paid
2. In case of cancellation, Refund will be made via online banking / UPI within 15 working days