5 Nights/ 6 Days
See Spectacular Beaches of Andamans.
Experience the history the Cellular Jail holds.Enjoy the beauty of Marine life by Scuba
Diving and Snorkelling.The first Union Territory of India with spotless stretches of
white sands, an uninterrupted presence of peace, and crystal clear water all around it
to feel like the vault of heaven.
Day 1 – Flight Journey to Port Blair, Hotl Check-in, Cellular Jail Visit
Take a morning flight to Port Blair via Chennai. Arrival at Veer Savarkar Airport. Travel to the hotel by AC vehicle.
Visit Corbyn’s Cove Beach, Cellular Jail. In the evening enjoy the Light and Sound Show
at Cellular Jail.
Day 2 – Havelock Beach, Beach Visits Scuba Diving
Board a ferry from Port Blair and get transferred to Swaraj Dweep (Havelock Island).
Enjoy your afternoon at the World-Famous Radha Nagar Beach.
Visit to Kalapathar Beach. And get a chance to experience life underwater
through Scuba Diving.
Day 3 – Neil Island, Beach Visits, Snorkelling
After breakfast, board a ferry from Havelock Island and get transferred to Shaheed
Dweep (Neil Island). Check in the Hotel. Visit Laxmanpur Beach, Howrah Bridge
(Natural Bridge), a natural rock formation. Then visit Bharatpur Beach, ideal for
Snorkelling and get a chance to observe Marine life.
Day 4 – Back To Port Blair, Sunset
Board Jetty from Neil Island transfer to Port Blair. Have Sweet rest.
Enjoy a scenic Sunset at Chidiyatapu Beach.
Day 5 – Day Trip to Baratang, Limstone Caves Visit
An early morning transfer to Baratang Island through the jungle with a chance to get a
glimpse of the Jarawa Tribal Community, enjoy a speed boat ride through the thick
mangroves and visit Limestone Caves.
Day 6 – Return Jounry To Mumbai
Early wake up and have your delicious breakfast then depart from Port Blair to Chennai and then from Chennai to Mumbai/Pune.
- Itinerary is subject to change without notice
- Camper MUST CARRY Original – School photo ID, Aadhar Card, Passport, Pan Card, Driving License (Any One)
- Save WhatsApp number to receive camp updates – +91 9819983870 during Camp Duration
- Please refer to Important Notes regarding Air Travel, Cancellation Policy on our Website
- For Flight camps – Flight rates are dynamic and might change, thus affecting the Camp Cost
Things To Carry
- One haversack and one small shoulder bag (NO TROLLEY BAG OR SUITCASE)
- Comfortable clothes for the no. of days (track Pants, t-shirts, tops etc) (Avoid Jeans)
- Suitable nightwear, shorts, 3/4 s, one shawl/ chaddar, sweatshirt.
- Undergarments, towel, napkin/ handkerchief, ladies sanitary sets
- Swimwear, costume for water sports (check if required for your camp)
- Sports Shoes, Floaters/ Crocs, Slippers , Sun Cap/ Hat
- Water bottle, Personal kit containing toilet accessories, sun screen, cold cream, odomos, sanitizer, Mask for Air Travel Journey
- Torch with fresh batteries
- Sun glasses, camera, binoculars, (optional at your own risk)
- Personal medicine, if any, with a note explaining doses, time, quantity etc. with the name of the child, No need to send any extra medicine
- Pen, a small diary, a story book
- Around 3000/- for meals during travel and for shopping,
- Original photo ID
- Snorkel recommended for Andamans
- Transfers by AC vehicle
- A/C rooms on multiple sharing basis
- All Meals Veg and Non Veg
- GST, Travel and Activity Insurance
- Services of fully trained Pugmarks Volunteers for the entire duration of the Camp
- Each camp will have at least one Girl Volunteer
- Flight Charges to Port Blair Both Ways
- Boat, Ferry Charges and Entry Tickets wherever applicable
- Meals during travel to and from Mumbai
- Personal expenses such as telephones, drinks, mineral water, laundry, porter charges etc
- Medical, hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses
- Scuba diving (5500 /-) and Snorkelling (1000 /-) at optional extra.
- Any Extra Activity as per actual Charges
- Any item not covered under the head ‘Inclusions’