5 Nights/ 6 Days
An exhilarating Jungle Camp
Exciting walking trails, Great sightings of Tigers & Bears,
Gaur, Jungle cat, Sloth Bear, Leopard, Tiger!!
Jungle Safaris, Nature Trails, Birding, Treasure hunt, Games
Day 1 – Travel to Nagpur in AC Bus
Mumbai Campers to Report at Dadar by 10:00 hrs.
Board bus/vehicle for Pune. Reach Sangamwadi Bus Stand Pune by 14.00 hrs.
Pune Campers report at the Sangamwadi Bus Stand by 14:00 hrs.
Departure by AC bus from Sangamwadi Bus stand at 16:00 hrs.
Day 2 – Reach Wildlife Resort, Visit to Tribal Village
Reach Nagpur by 8:00 hrs and proceed to Tadoba by SUV’s.
Orientation at the resort followed by a Visit to Kolara Tribal village.
Enjoy team games in the evening.
Day 3 – Morning Safari, Team Games, Night Trail
Safari day !!!!
Morning Jungle Safari to view wildlife.
Post trail discussions, Environmental games, Team games, Night trail.
Day 4 – Morning and Night Safari, Team Games
Safari day !!!!
One more Jungle Safari. Post Trail Discussions. Team Games.
Experience the thrill of Night safari. (Morning and Night Safari)
Day 5 Camp Closure, Departure
Birding trail in the morning after that Team games.
Depart for Nagpur after lunch to board an AC bus for travel to Pune at 17:00 hrs.
Day 6 – Reach Pune/ Mumbai
Reach Pune in the morning by 09:00 hrs.
Reach Mumbai in the afternoon by 14:00 hrs.
Things To Carry
- One haversack and one small shoulder bag (NO TROLLEY BAG OR SUITACSE)
- Comfortable clothes for the no. of days (track Pants, t-shirts, tops etc) (Avoid Jeans)
- Suitable nightwear , shorts, 3/4 s, one shawl/ chaddar, sweatshirt.
- Undergarments, towel, napkin/ handkerchief, ladies sanitary sets
- Swimwear, costume for water sports (check if required for your camp)
- Sport shoes ,socks, floaters, Sun cap/ hat, water bottle
- Water bottle, Personal kit containing toilet accessories, sun screen, cold cream, odomos,
- NO DEODORANT to be used while on Trails or Safaris
- Torch with fresh batteries
- Sun glasses, camera, binoculars, (optional at your own risk)
- A bird book, field guide (if available)
- Personal medicine, if any, with a note explaining doses, time, quantity etc.
with the name of the child, No need to send any extra medicine
- Pen, a small diary, a story book
- Around 3000/- for meals during travel and for shopping
- An ID card with a color copy, (school I card/ Adhaar card/ Driving License etc)
- Itinerary is subject to change without notice
- Camper MUST CARRY Original – School photo ID, Aadhar Card, Passport, Pan Card, Driving License (Any One)
- Save WhatsApp number to receive camp updates – +91 9819983870
- Please refer to Important Notes regarding Air Travel, Cancellation Policy etc.
- Mumbai/Pune to Nagpur by AC bus and Return
- Jungle Safaris by Jeep/Cantor
- A/C room on multiple sharing basis.
- All veg meals
- GST, Travel and Activity Insurance
- Services of fully trained Pugmarks Volunteers for the entire duration of the Camp
- Each camp will have at least one Girl Volunteer
- Meals during travel to and from Nagpur
- Personal expenses such as telephones, drinks, mineral water, laundry, porter charges etc
- Medical, hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses
- Any item not covered under the head ‘Inclusions’