5 nights 6 Days
Ultimate Rafting experience, Grade 3 rapids, Cliff Jump,Body Surfing, Bungee!!!
Reach Delhi Airport at 08:00 am. Board AC Volvo for Rishikesh (Lunch enroute). Reach Campsite, Dinner, Room Allocation.
After orientation and safety drill, experience the first thrill of rafting. Marine Drive to Shivpuri (12 km). Beach games in the evening.
Warm up session early in the morning. Rafting Shivpuri to Munni ki Reti (16 km), Cliff Jump and Body Surfing. Rope Adventures in the campsite – Obstacle Course, Burma Bridge, etc.Beach volleyball and games in the evening
After Breakfast proceed to Rishikesh to get thrilling Bungee jump and Flying Fox experience
(Optional). Lunch at Bungee Campsite. In the evening, experience awesome Ganga Aarti. Dinner at Rishikesh..
The exciting final lap of 28km of rafting. After Lunch Depart for Delhi Airport (Arrival at 2330 hrs.)
Arrive At Delhi Airport.
Things To Carry
- One haversack [50 to 70 litres] and one small Sack. [15 TO 20 litres] (NO TROLLEY BAG OR SUITCASE).
- Comfortable clothes for the entire duration of the camp. (Track Pants, T-Shirts, Sweatshirt, etc.) Suitable nightwear. Avoid Jeans.
- Sports shoe, one pair of floaters (or alternate footwear).
- Water bottle, Personal Kit containing toilet accessories, sunscreen, cold cream, sanitizer, etc.
- LED Torch with fresh batteries. Sun glasses, [ camera, binoculars, optional at your own risk).
- Carry dry fruit, Protein bar and fruits like apple as emergency food during bus travel.
- Personal medicine, if any, with a note explaining doses, time, quantity etc. with the name of the child, No need to send any extra medicine
- Pen and a small diary. (Highly Recommended).
- Around 3000/- for meals during travel and for shopping.
- We recommend you send as little technology with the camper as possible.
- Aadhar card/Passport as personal ID for During Travel.
- Itinerary is subject to change without notice
- Camper MUST CARRY Original – School photo ID, Aadhar Card, Passport, Pan Card, Driving License (Any One)
- Save WhatsApp number to receive camp updates – +91 9819983870 during Camp Duration
- Please refer to Important Notes regarding Air Travel, discounts, payment terms, cancellation etc.
- For Flight camps – Flight rates are dynamic and might change, thus affecting the camp cost
- Travel cost ( Bus/Train)
- Services of fully trained pugmarks volunteers for the entire duration of camp.
- Each camp will have at least one girl volunteer.
- Transfers by Non-AC vehicle
- Tented accommodation on Multiple Sharing
- All veg meals at the resort
- Activity charges, Resource person Charges
- GST, Travel and Activity Insurance
- Flight charges to and fro Delhi.
- Meals during travel
- Personal expenses such as telephones, cold drinks, mineral water, laundry, porter charges, camera fees
- Medical, hospitalization and related expenses
- Any item not covered under the head ‘inclusion’