5 Nights / 6 Days
Exciting Walking trails, Enjoy the thrill of Cave exploration, Trek to the Mountain Top,
Rappel down the Cliff, Night Trail and Campfire Admire the Famous Dilwara Temple
Day 1 – Train Travel from Pune/ Mumbai
Pune Campers Reporting at Pune Station at 1930 hrs.
Board 12298/Pune – Ahmedabad AC Duronto Express at 2135 hrs.
Mumbai Campers board the same train at Vasai Road at 0035 hrs.
Day 2 – Reach Campsite, Team Games Activities
Reach Ahmedabad at 0625 hrs.
Board AC bus for Mount Abu Campsite at 0730 hrs. Breakfast Enroute.
Reach Campsite by Lunch Time. Ice breakers and orientation, Group Formations.
Team Games and Activities
Day 3 – Trek, Adventure Activities
A small morning trek followed by full day adventure activities like
Rock Climbing/ Rappelling/ Caving, Long Bridge, Laddering, Loop Bridge
Day 4 – Sightseeing and Campfire
After Breakfast trekking to Tiger Point. Visit Dilwara Temple, Nakki lake.
Enjoy Team games, Campfire at night
Day 5 Camp Closure and Return Journey
After Breakfast remaining adventure activities like Spider Web and Swinging Bridge,
Zip Line, Camp Closure, Pack UP.
Departure After Lunch Departure for Ahmedabad.
Reach Ahmedabad Station, Dinner.
Board 12297/Ahmedabad – Pune AC Duronto Express at 2230 hrs
Day 6 Reach Mumbai/Pune
Reach Vasai Road at 0345 hrs. Reach Pune at 0710 hrs
- Itinerary is subject to change without notice
- Camper MUST CARRY Original – School photo ID, Aadhar Card, Passport, Pan Card, Driving License (Any One)
- Save WhatsApp number to receive camp updates – +91 9819983870 during Camp Duration
- Please refer to Important Notes regarding Air Travel, Cancellation Policy on our Website
- Check with us for departure from other cities
Things To Carry
- One haversack and one small shoulder bag (NO TROLLEY BAG OR SUITACSE)
- Comfortable clothes for the no. of days (track Pants, t-shirts, tops etc) (Avoid Jeans)
- Suitable nightwear , shorts, 3/4 s, one shawl/ chaddar, sweatshirt
- Undergarments, towel, napkin/ handkerchief, ladies sanitary sets
- Sport shoes, socks, floaters, sun cap/ hat, water bottle
- Personal kit containing toilet accessories, sun screen, cold cream, odomos
- Torch with fresh batteries
- Sun glasses, camera, binoculars (optional at your own risk)
- Personal medicine, if any, with a note explaining doses, time, quantity etc.with the name of thechild, No need to send any extra medicine
- Pen, a small diary, a story book
- Around 2000/- for meals during travels and sight seeting
- Please don’t send Mobile phone, expensive accessories with the child
- AC Train Travel to Ahmedabad
- Transfer From Ahmedabad – Campsite by AC bus
- Tented Accommodation on multiple sharing basis
- All Veg meals at the Campsite
- Services of instructors / resource persons
- GST, Travel and Activity Insurance
- Services of fully trained Pugmarks Volunteers for the entire duration of the Camp
- Each camp will have at least one Girl Volunteer
- Meals during travel
- Personal expenses such as telephones, cold drinks, mineral water, laundry, porter charges, camera fees
- Medical, hospitalization and related expenses
- Any item not covered under the head ‘Inclusions‘.