7 Night 8 Days
Cool mountain camp at 8000 ft.Enjoy the thrill of rappelling down 200 ft.Fun at Nainital sightseeing
Reach Old Delhi Railways Station till 20:15 to board Ranikhet EXP (15035) at 22:05 hrs
Reach Kathgodam by 0500 hrs. Get transferred to Campsite at Mukteshwar by jeeps. Breakfast. Briefing and orientation. Trek, archery and treasure hunt.
Rappelling, Jumaring and Rock climbing at the cliffs. Campfire and group presentations.
Trek through a forest and set up your own camp. Pitch tents, collect firewood and cook meals.
Enjoy the excitement and fun of setting and managing your own camp
Trek to the waterfall, splash in the forest pool. Return to Mukteshwar camp.
Games and activities in the evening. Experience sharing around the campfire.
Community work in the village/school – learning the concept of charity work.
Cheer your team at the finals of basketball competition. Sing by the campfire, farewell dinner. Village stay
Sightseeing in Nainital
Depart from Kathgodam by (15014) Ranikhet Exp.at 2040 hrs for Delhi.
Arrive at Delhi Rohilla station at 0456 hrs.
Things To Carry
- One haversack [50 to 70 litres] and one small Sack. [15 TO 20 litres] (NO TROLLEY BAG OR SUITCASE).
- Comfortable clothes for the entire duration of the camp. (Track Pants, T-Shirts, Sweatshirt, etc.) Suitable nightwear. Avoid Jeans.
- Warm clothing, thermal, Balaclava/monkey cap, woollen socks and gloves.
- Trekking shoes with ankle support, one pair of floaters (or alternate footwear).
- Water bottle, Personal Kit containing toilet accessories, sunscreen, cold cream, sanitizer, etc.
- LED Torch with fresh batteries. Sun glasses, [ camera, binoculars, optional at your own risk).
- Carry dry fruit, Protein bar and fruits like apple as emergency food during bus travel.
- Personal medicine, if any, with a note explaining doses, time, quantity etc. with the name of the child, No need to send any extra medicine
- Pen and a small diary. (Highly Recommended).
- Around 3000/- for meals during travel and for shopping.
- We recommend you send as little technology with the camper as possible.
- Aadhar card/Passport as personal ID for During Travel.
- Itinerary is subject to change without notice
- Camper MUST CARRY Original – School photo ID, Aadhar Card, Passport, Pan Card, Driving License (Any One)
- Save WhatsApp number to receive camp updates – +91 9819983870 during Camp Duration
- Please refer to Important Notes regarding Air Travel, discounts, payment terms, cancellation etc.
- For Flight camps – Flight rates are dynamic and might change, thus affecting the camp cost
- Travel cost ( Bus/Train)
- Services of fully trained pugmarks volunteers for the entire duration of camp.
- Each camp will have at least one girl volunteer.
- Transfers by Non-AC vehicle
- Tented accommodation on Multiple Sharing
- All veg meals at the resort
- Activity charges, Resource person Charges
- GST, Travel and Activity Insurance
- Flight charges to and fro Delhi.
- Meals during travel
- Personal expenses such as telephones, cold drinks, mineral water, laundry, porter charges, camera fees
- Medical, hospitalization and related expenses
- Any item not covered under the head ‘inclusion’