7 Nights 8 Days
A hidden beach in the middle of the Himalayas. White Water Kayaking, Slithering, Diving, Mountain Biking Rediscover North Indian Adventures!!!
Reach Old Delhi Railways Station till 20:15 to board Ranikhet EXP (15035) at 22:05 hrs.
Reach Kathgodam by 0500 hrs. Get transferred to Beach Campsite by jeeps (enroute breakfast & lunch) Reach camp by late noon. Briefing, orientation and settling down in Alpine tents on the beach. Treasure Hunt around the river bed and village. Post dinner night trek along the river!
Post breakfast split the team into three sub teams: Learning based exercises for day long –White water Kayaking, Angling & River crossing, Swimming & Slithering Beach volleyball at the river bed
Hike up (route finding based trek) to stream up in the mountainside forest. We follow a freshwater stream to reach a secret pool in the jungle. Day picnic lunch around the pool. Diving and swimming.
Participants help to cook the meal. Return to the camp by early evening. Campfire at night.
Village based interaction with delicious Kumaoni meal for lunch with the villagers. Post lunch team will be divided into two sub teams
Team A: Will go for a moderate Mountain bike ride to Chetta Baggar valley along the Mahargad stream and Camp out at Chetta bagar (pitch your own tent)
Team B: A long hike through the forest to Baliyun and overnight stay in an ancestral village house
Return to the Camp for breakfast and post breakfast will have Kayaking races on the river, based on the skills learned on day 2
Post lunch teams will interchange to go Mountain biking and the village out stay.
Return to Camp for breakfast, Pack up & drive back to Kathgodam to board overnight train Depart from Kathgodam by (15014) Ranikhet Exp.at 2040 hrs for Delhi.
Arrive at Old Delhi Railway station (DLI) at 03:50 hrs.
Things To Carry
- One haversack [50 to 70 litres] and one small Sack. [15 TO 20 litres] (NO TROLLEY BAG OR SUITCASE).
- Comfortable clothes for the entire duration of the camp. (Track Pants, T-Shirts, Sweatshirt, etc.) Suitable nightwear. Avoid Jeans.
- Warm clothing, thermal, Balaclava/monkey cap, woollen socks and gloves.
- Trekking shoes with ankle support, one pair of floaters (or alternate footwear).
- Water bottle, Personal Kit containing toilet accessories, sunscreen, cold cream, sanitizer, etc.
- LED Torch with fresh batteries. Sun glasses, [ camera, binoculars, optional at your own risk).
- Carry dry fruit, Protein bar and fruits like apple as emergency food during bus travel.
- Personal medicine, if any, with a note explaining doses, time, quantity etc. with the name of the child, No need to send any extra medicine
- Pen and a small diary. (Highly Recommended).
- Around 3000/- for meals during travel and for shopping.
- We recommend you send as little technology with the camper as possible.
- Aadhar card/Passport as personal ID for During Travel.
- Itinerary is subject to change without notice
- Camper MUST CARRY Original – School photo ID, Aadhar Card, Passport, Pan Card, Driving License (Any One)
- Save WhatsApp number to receive camp updates – +91 9819983870 during Camp Duration
- Please refer to Important Notes regarding Air Travel, discounts, payment terms, cancellation etc.
- For Flight camps – Flight rates are dynamic and might change, thus affecting the camp cost
- Travel cost ( Bus/Train)
- Services of fully trained pugmarks volunteers for the entire duration of camp.
- Each camp will have at least one girl volunteer.
- Transfers by Non-AC vehicle
- Tented accommodation on Multiple Sharing
- All veg meals at the resort
- Activity charges, Resource person Charges
- GST, Travel and Activity Insurance
- Flight charges to and fro Delhi.
- Meals during travel
- Personal expenses such as telephones, cold drinks, mineral water, laundry, porter charges, camera fees
- Medical, hospitalization and related expenses
- Any item not covered under the head ‘inclusion’