7 Night / 8 Days
Camping, Trekking and Adventure Activities Like Burma Bridge, Flying Fox, Commando Net and Valley Crossing
Reach Pune/Mumbai Airport at 10.00 AM to take a flight to Delhi. Reach Delhi by 2.30 PM and transfer by AC Semi Sleeper bus to reach Dharamshala.
Arrive at Dharamshala and transfer to Base camp by Local vehicle. (30 minutes drive). Reach the campsite for breakfast. Tent allotments and orientation followed by an acclimatization walk to Guna Devi Temple / Village walk. Post lunch, engage in Adventure activities like Zipline, Slithering, Burma Bridge and Rappelling. In the evening, prepare your rucksacks for the next day’s trek to camp 1
After a healthy breakfast, begin trek to Camp 1 at Bhadhun Forest (1960M) 5KMS/ 3HRS. Reach the campsite around lunch time, Rasna/ Lemonade will be served. Post lunch indulge in some exciting team games. In the evening explore the beautiful forest around. Soup time followed by dinner and campfire. Overnight in tents
After a healthy breakfast, begin trekking to Camp 2 at Bagga (2450M) 5-6 KMS/3 HRS. Enjoy the spectacular view as you climb up to the snowline and beyond (3350M). Reach the campsite around lunch time, Rasna/ Lemonade will be served. Post lunch, explore the nearby high altitude area. In the evening, soup will be served followed by Dinner.
Post breakfast, trek up to the snowline and beyond and visit the mighty Gaj Glacier / Kareri Lake and get mesmerized by the magnificent view of the Himalayas. Return to the campsite till lunch time for some refreshing drink and lunch. Evening is free at leisure. Soup will be served followed by Dinner and Campfire.
Post breakfast, begin the return trek to base camp [8 km/4 hours]. Reach Campsite for lunch and Rasna / Lemonade will be served. In the evening, explore the forest of Dharamshala. Soup will be served followed by DJ Night and Dinner.
After breakfast proceed to Dharamshala, Mcleodganj for the local sightseeing.Explore local market. Overnight journey by AC Semi Sleeper bus to Delhi.
Arrive New Delhi. Get transferred to Delhi airport to board the respective flights.
Things To Carry
- One haversack [50 to 70 liters] and one small Sack. [15 TO 20 liters] (NO TROLLEY BAG OR SUITCASE).
- Comfortable clothes for the entire duration of the camp. (Track Pants, T-Shirts, Sweatshirt, etc.) Suitable nightwear. Avoid Jeans.
- Warm clothing, thermal, Balaclava/monkey cap, woolen socks and gloves.
- Trekking shoes with ankle support, one pair of floaters (or alternate footwear).
- Water bottle, Personal Kit containing toilet accessories, sunscreen, cold cream, sanitizer, etc.
- LED Torch with fresh batteries. Sun glasses, [ camera, binoculars, optional at your own risk).
- Carry dry fruit, Protein bar and fruits like apple as emergency food during bus travel.
- Personal medicine. No need to carry any extra medicine.
- Pen and a small diary. (Highly Recommended).
- Around 3000/- for meals during travel and for shopping.
- We recommend you send as little technology with the camper as possible.
- Aadhar card/Passport as personal ID for Flight Travel.
- Itinerary is subject to change without notice
- Camper MUST CARRY Original – School photo ID, Aadhar Card, Passport, Pan Card, Driving License (Any One)
- Save WhatsApp number to receive camp updates – +91 9819983870 during Camp Duration
- Please refer to Important Notes regarding Air Travel, discounts, payment terms, cancellation etc.
- Delhi to Delhi (AC Semi Sleeper Bus)
- Local transfers by Non-AC vehicle
- Tented accommodation on Multiple Sharing
- All veg meals at the resort
- Activity charges, Resource person Charges
- GST, Travel and Activity Insurance
- Services of fully trained pugmarks volunteers for the duration of the camp
- Each camp will have at least one girl volunteer
- Meals during travel
- Personal expenses such as telephones, cold drinks, mineral water, laundry, porter charges, camera fees
- Medical, hospitalization and related expenses
- Any item not covered under the head ‘cost includes’