7 Nights/8 Days
Camping, Trekking, Rappelling, Flying Fox, Burma Bridge, Commando Net, Valley Crossing, River Rafting and Visit to Snow Point Via Atal Tunnel
Reach Pune/Mumbai Airport at 10.00 AM to take a flight to Delhi. Reach Delhi by 2.30 PM and transfer by AC Semi Slipper bus to reach Manali.
Arrive at base camp Shuru for breakfast. Briefing and orientation. Tent allotment and distribution of haversack, ponchos. Discussion on ‘Leave no trace (LNT)’ way of camping. In the evening go for an acclimatization walk up to Arjun Gufa / Sharvari Devi Temple. and back to the campsite at Shuru.
Today, early in the morning after a warm up session and a healthy breakfast, move to Mountain Base Camp at Thorku Dugh (2230m). Trail ascends through a forest of blue pine, Cedar, oak, till you reach Mountain Base camp Thorku Dugh, which is a two and half hour trek. On arrival, participants will be served with some refreshments and Tents allocation will be done. Post lunch, participants will go for adventure activities like, Burma Bridge, Commando Net, Suspension Bridge and Multi Wine. In the evening enjoy team games and activities.
Today, after breakfast, go on a high-altitude trek to Tilgan (2470M) for agro-tourism and learn about the mountain kind of Gujjars (Buffalo’s Caretaker) life and livelihood. Return to Thorku campsite by lunch time and have lunch. Post lunch learn how to pitch a tent. In the evening, learn survival skills and field cooking under expert guidance.
Today, after breakfast, move to the rock area for the Rappelling on a steep rock face, Zipline / Flying Fox, River/ Valley crossing session. Evening enjoy some team games and activities. Post lunch, start the return trek to base camp. On arrival participants will be given some free time to have a bath and get freshen up. Evening is free for participants to enjoy with their friends.
Today, after breakfast, drive to Gramphu / Sissu Snow point to play in the snow after crossing Atal Tunnel which is 9 Km long and is the highest tunnel at an altitude of 10000 Ft. While coming back, we will be stopping at Manali Market where all the participants have free time to shop for their friends and families. In the evening there will be a campfire and DJ Night as this will be our last night at the campsite
Today, early morning, after breakfast, we will drive down to Rafting point for more than a half stretch of Rafting, back to late lunch at base camp. Post lunch, get transfer by AC Semi Slipper bus to reach Delhi.
Arrive New Delhi. Get transferred to Delhi airport to board the respective flights.
Things To Carry
- One haversack [50 to 70 liters] and one small Sack. [15 TO 20 liters] (NO TROLLEY BAG OR SUITCASE).
- Comfortable clothes for the entire duration of the camp. (Track Pants, T-Shirts, Sweatshirt, etc.) Suitable nightwear. Avoid Jeans.
- Warm clothing, thermal, Balaclava/monkey cap, woolen socks and gloves.
- Trekking shoes with ankle support, one pair of floaters (or alternate footwear).
- Water bottle, Personal Kit containing toilet accessories, sunscreen, cold cream, sanitizer, etc.
- LED Torch with fresh batteries. Sun glasses, [camera, binoculars, optional at your own risk).
- Carry dry fruit, Protein bar and fruits like apple as emergency food during bus travel.
- Personal medicine. No need to carry any extra medicine.
- Pen and a small diary. (Highly Recommended).
- Around 3000/- for meals during travel and for shopping.
- We recommend you send as little technology with the camper as possible.
- Aadhar card/Passport as personal ID for Flight Travel.
- Itinerary is subject to change without notice
- Camper MUST CARRY Original – School photo ID, Aadhar Card, Passport, Pan Card, Driving License (Any One)
- Save WhatsApp number to receive camp updates – +91 9819983870 during Camp Duration
- Please refer to Important Notes regarding Air Travel, discounts, payment terms, cancellation etc.
- Delhi to Delhi (AC Semi Sleeper Bus)
- Local transfers by Non-AC vehicle
- Tented accommodation on Multiple Sharing
- All veg meals at the resort
- Activity charges, Resource person Charges
- GST, Travel and Activity Insurance
- Services of fully trained pugmarks volunteers for the duration of the camp
- Each camp will have at least one girl volunteer
- Meals during travel
- Personal expenses such as telephones, cold drinks, mineral water, laundry, porter charges, camera fees
- Medical, hospitalization and related expenses
- Any item not covered under the head ‘cost includes’