Catch the most Famous Daaku Mr. Veerapan who is hidden in Durshet Forest. Learn Survival Skills, Burma Bridge, Net Climbing, Treasure Hunt, Valley Crossing and Many more
Day 1: Road Travel to Campsite
Pune Campers to report at 0645 hrs sharp at Congress Bhavan near Pune Municipal Corporation.
Mumbai Campers to report at Sion Circle, near PVR Cinema at 0645 hrs. The bus departs at 0700 hrs. Breakfast enroute. Arrive at Durshet camp. Ice breakers and introductions, Team games. Briefing “Mission Impossible”
Day 2: Rope Courses and Team Games
Tune up your body with adventure activities. Practice jungle survival. Valley Crossing, Laddering and outdoor games, Jungle survival techniques, Swimming, Talent show and camp fire
Day 3: Trekking, Burma Bridge, Jungle cooking
Continue with adventure activities and acquire skills to Catch Veerappan. Burma Bridge, Net Climbing and more. Jungle Cooking, Team Games and Activities, Camp fire with music and camp songs
Day 4: Travel back Home
Treasure hunt to find Veerappan. Depart after lunch. Pune campers will arrive at Congress Bhavan between 1800to 1830 hrs. Mumbai campers will arrive at Sion Circle near PVR Cinema between 1700 to 1800 hrs.
Things To Carry
- One water bottle, 1 Cap/Hat, 1 backpack for trails
- 4-5 Sets of clothing: shirts/ t-shirts & trousers / shorts
- Hand Sanitizers for
- 1 set of night clothes, 2 thin towels.
- Light jacket/sweatshirt and a shawl. (during winter)
- Small Torch with fresh cells, Odomos tube.
- Personal Toiletries-Soap, Toothpaste, Toothbrush etc.
- 1 Pair of walking Shoes & Slippers/Floaters
- Notebook, pen, pencil, Crayons/Colours,
- Camera, Binoculars optional
- Itinerary is subject to change without notice
- Campers Must Carry original – School id, Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter id, Pan Card, Driving License (Anyone)
- Save WhatsApp number to receive camp updates during camp dates. +91 9819983870
- Pune / Mumbai –Durshet –Pune /Mumbai by Non-AC Chartered Vehicle
- Accommodation in Ac Dorms on multiple sharing
- All veg meals from breakfast on day one to Lunch on day 4.
- All adventure activities expertise and equipment Services of coaches and instructors
- GST, Travel and Activity Insurance
- Services of fully trained Pugmarks Volunteers for the duration of the camp
- Each camp will have at least one girl volunteer
- Personal expenses such as telephones, cold drinks, ice creams, mineral water, porter charges etc.
- Medical, hospitalization and related expenses
- Emergency evacuation
- Any insurance not covered under cost includes
- Any item not covered under the head ‘cost includes’.