7 Nights/ 8 Days
The first National Park of India is now home to around 50 mammals, 577 birds and 25 reptiles
Body Surfing, Mountain Biking, River Hikes, Cultural Walks, Jungle Safari, Village Interaction
Machan Stay, Adventure Activities & many more
Day 1 – Flight to Delhi, Bus Travel to Campsite
Morning flight to Delhi from Mumbai/Pune. Travel by bus to Ramnagar.
Transfer to campsite. Dinner, Room Allocation
Day 2 – Body surfing, Visit to Kyari Village, Crop Guarding
Orientation walks in the forests surrounding the camp. Juice break at the historical
British canal followed by a quick bats survey. Enjoy body surfing in the canal..
Visit to Kyari village for Community interaction to find out farming facts, challenges
and discuss the possible solutions in the evening.
Head out for the first night of crop guarding on the Machans!
Day 3 – River Hike, Forest Lunch, Machan Stay
Our Jungle Detective Program begins today!
Wild River Hike, Pugmarks study, Bird watching and PoP castings.
Enjoy a river side forest lunch & trek back to the campsite.
Wildlife documentary show. Machan Stay.
Day 4 – Safari, Forest Trek, Mountain Biking
Morning canter safari in Dhikala zone.
Crocodiles, Gharials, and Elephants await your presence.
Jungle Detective Program continues – Trek to the deep forest area.
Track Deer, Elephants and if lucky, the majestic Big Cats!
Mountain Biking to spice up the day. Head Out for crop guarding.
Day 5 – Morning and Evening Safari
Two Jungle Safaris (1 Morning and 1 Evening)
Enhance your odds of seeing the rare animals from the Corbett landscape.
Post Safari Discussions
Day 6 – Jungle Cooking, Survival Skills
Final day of Jungle Detective Program!
Today we get a taste of being a nomad from the land of Corbett!
River trek through thick forests leads us to a stunning activity- Survival skills!!
Jungle cooking!! Participants engage in self cooking and water retrieval.
Surviving the wilds without Teamwork is impossible.
Leisure time after dusk and post dinner participate in crop guarding.
Day 7 – Community Service Project, Rope Activities
A farm fencing project to keep animals at bay without
hurting them to be undertaken by all participants.
Now they know the challenges of farming near the forest!!
Post lunch indulge in rope based Adventure activities like Laddering, River Crossing.
Sit at the Campfire and learn some traditional Kumaoni songs and dances…
Day 8 – Departure for Delhi, Return flight Journey
Post early breakfast at the Camp, Depart for Ramnagar and transfer to Delhi.
Board afternoon flight from Delhi Airport for Mumbai/Pune.
- Itinerary is subject to change without notice
- Camper MUST CARRY Original – School photo ID, Aadhar Card, Passport, Pan Card, Driving License (Any One)
- Save WhatsApp number to receive camp updates – +91 9819983870 during Camp Duration
- Please refer to Important Notes regarding Air Travel, Cancellation Policy on our Website
- For Flight camps – Flight rates are dynamic and might change, thus affecting the Camp Cost
Things To Carry
- One haversack and one small shoulder bag (NO TROLLEY BAG OR SUITCASE)
- Comfortable clothes for the no. of days (track Pants, t-shirts, tops etc) (Avoid Jeans)
- Suitable nightwear, shorts, 3/4 s, one shawl/ chaddar, sweatshirt.
- Undergarments, towel, napkin/ handkerchief, ladies sanitary sets
- Swimwear, costume for water sports (check if required for your camp)
- Sports Shoes, Floaters/ Crocs, Slippers , Sun Cap/ Hat
- Water bottle, Personal kit containing toilet accessories, sun screen, cold cream, odomos,NO DEODORANT to be used while getting ready for Jungle Safari
- Sanitizer, Mask for Air Travel Journey
- Torch with fresh batteries
- Sun glasses, camera, binoculars, (optional at your own risk)
- Personal medicine, if any, with a note explaining doses, time, quantity etc. with the name of the child, No need to send any extra medicine
- Pen, a small diary, a story book
- Around 3000/- for meals during travel and for shopping,
- Original photo ID
- Flight Charges Mumbai/Pune to Delhi both ways
- Transfers by Non AC vehicle.
- A/C rooms on multiple sharing basis.
- All Meals Veg and Non Veg
- Services of instructors / resource persons
- GST, Travel and Activity Insurance
- Services of fully trained Pugmarks Volunteers for the entire duration of the Camp
- Each camp will have at least one Girl Volunteer
- Meals during travel to and from Mumbai.
- Personal expenses such as telephones, drinks, mineral water, laundry, porter charges etc
- Medical, hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses
- Any item not covered under the head ‘Inclusions’