5 Nights/ 6 Days
An Exciting Jungle Camp !!!
A Photographer’s delight! Big Cats, Birds, Fort Ruins, Lakes and Macchli’s endless tales
Day 1 – Train Travel to Sawai Madhopur
Pune Campers report at Congress Bhavan at 10:30 hrs to board a bus for Mumbai.
Reach Mumbai Central railway station at 15:30 hrs.
Departure by MMCT NZM AK RAJ (12953) at 17:10 hrs.
Day 2 – Reach Wildlife Resort, Fort Visit, Pottery Session
Arrive at Sawai Madhopur at 05:23 hrs. Transfer to Wildlife Resort.
Visit the magnificent Ranthambore Fort for an overview of the Tiger Reserve.
A short film highlighting the history of the Park caps off the night.
Interesting session on Pottery.
Day – 3 Safari, Swimming Pool, Games
Experience an early morning Nature trail and swimming along with a few nature games.
Post lunch head out for an enjoyable Wildlife Safari.
Post safari session – Knowledge sharing to better understand our observations and sightings.
Enjoy in the Swimming Pool.
Day 4 – Morning and Evening Safari, Team Games
Two more safaris to maximize the possibility of some mesmerizing sightings.
Discuss about various flora and fauna of the park, post safari knowledge sharing session
followed by Team Games and Fun Activities.
Day 5 – Camp Closure, Departure
Interact with a local NGO working on conservation issues.
Create and paint your own wildlife T-shirts at the eco-shop!!
Proceed for Sawai Madhopur to board AK TEJAS RAJ EX (12954) at 20:50 hrs.
Day 6 – Reach Mumbai/ Pune
Arrive Mumbai Central at 10:05 hrs. Pune Campers Board bus for Pune to reach by 15:30 hrs
Things To Carry
- One haversack and one small shoulder bag (NO TROLLEY BAG OR SUITCASE)
- Comfortable clothes for the no. of days (track Pants, t-shirts, tops etc) (Avoid Jeans)
- Suitable nightwear , shorts, 3/4 s, one shawl/ chaddar, sweatshirt.
- Undergarments, towel, napkin/ handkerchief, ladies sanitary sets
- Swimwear, costume for water sports (check if required for your camp)
- Sport shoes ,socks, floaters, Sun cap/ hat, water bottle
- Water bottle, Personal kit containing toilet accessories, sun screen, cold cream, odomos,
- NO DEODORANT to be used while on Trails or Safaris
- Torch with fresh batteries
- Sun glasses, camera, binoculars, (optional at your own risk)
- A bird book, field guide (if available)
- Personal medicine, if any, with a note explaining doses, time, quantity etc. with the name of the child,No need to send any extra medicine
- Pen, a small diary, a story book
- Around 3000/- for meals during travel and for shopping
- An ID card with a color copy, (school I card/ Adhaar card/ Driving License etc)
- Itinerary is subject to change without notice
- Campers MUST CARRY Original – School photo ID, Aadhar Card, Passport, Pan Card, Driving License (Any One)
- Save WhatsApp number to receive camp updates – +91 9819983870 during Camp Duration
- Please refer to Important Notes regarding Air Travel, Cancellation Policy on our Website
- 3AC Train Travel Mumbai – Sawai Madhopur by AK Rajdhani Express both ways
- Transfer to Campsite by Non AC bus, safaris by canter
- AC rooms on multiple sharing basis.
- All veg meals
- GST, Travel and Activity Insurance
- Services of fully trained Pugmarks Volunteers for the entire duration of the Camp
- Each camp will have at least one Girl Volunteer
- Meals during travel to and from Sawai Madhopur
- Personal expenses such as telephones, drinks, mineral water, laundry, porter charges etc
- Medical, hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses
- Any item not covered under the head ‘Inclusions‘