3 Nights /4 Days
Zip Line, Kayaking, Beach Games, Optional Water Sports and White Water Rafting Experience(Optional), many more games and activities
Day 1: Travel to Kolad by Bus
Pune Campers to report at 06:30 hrs sharp at Congress Bhavan and depart to Kolad.
Mumbai Campers to report at 06:00 at Sion Circle near PVR Cinema and depart to Kolad.
Enroute Breakfast. Lunch on arrival and Room allocation. Briefing, introductions and Group Formations.
Enjoy adventure activities such as Kayaking and Zipline.
Day 2: Kolad Rafting & High Rope Courses
After early breakfast go for 14 kms Rafting along with Body Surfing (Optional). Return to the campsite for Lunch. Post lunch, enjoy high rope courses. Evening enjoy team games, activities and campfire.
Day 3: Transfer to Alibaug – Beach Games and Optional Water Sports
After Breakfast Check out from Campsite and transfer to Alibaug. Reach the campsite for Lunch and go for Water Sports and Beach activities (Optional) Jet ski, Banana ride, Bumper Ride, Beach Cycling etc., (Subject to availability) Evening enjoy team games.
Day 4: Travel by Ferry to Mumbai
After early breakfast, depart for Mandwa Jetty and board Ferry. Reach Gateway of India and have lunch on your own.
For Pune campers, board the Deccan Queen at 17:10 hrs and reach Pune at 20:25 hrs.
Things To Carry
- One backpack and one small shoulder bag
- Comfortable clothes for the entire duration of the camp. (Track Pants, T-Shirts, A sweatshirt, etc – Avoid Jeans).
- Dry-Fit Clothes for Rafting and Skins (Optional). Suitable nightwear.
- Floaters/ Crocs, Slippers, Sun cap/ hat.
- Water bottle, Personal Kit containing toilet accessories, sun screen, cold cream, odomos, sanitizer, etc.
- Torch with fresh batteries, Sun glasses, camera, binoculars, (optional at your own risk).
- Personal medicine, if any, with a note explaining doses, time, quantity etc. with the name of the child. No need to send any extra medicine.
- We recommend you send as little technology with the camper as possible.
- Around 3000 to 4000 as emergency cash, Optional Water Sports at Alibaug and for meals during Travel.
- Original Photo ID for Campsite Check In, Without ID proof Campsite will not accept check in of Participants.
- Itinerary is subject to change without notice
- Campers Must Carry original – School id, Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter id, Pan Card, Driving License (Anyone)
- Save WhatsApp number to receive camp updates during camp dates. +91 9819983870
- Pune/Mumbai to kolad by Bus.
- Mandwa to Mumbai by Ferry.
- All other transfers and Campsite to Mumbai/Pune by Non AC Vehicle.
- Accommodation in AC Tents/ Cottages at Kundalika and AC Rooms at Alibaug on multiple Sharing.
- All veg meals from Lunch on day one to breakfast on day four.
- All safety equipment’s for all adventure activities.
- Services of coaches and instructors.
- GST, Travel and Activity insurance.
- Services of fully trained Pugmarks Volunteers for the duration of the camp.
- Each camp will have at least one girl volunteer.
- Any Water Sports charges at Alibaug
- Charges for White Water Rafting.
- Meals during travel.
- Personal expenses such as telephones, cold drinks, ice creams, mineral water, porter charges etc.
- Medical, hospitalization and related expenses
- Emergency evacuation
- Any item not covered under the head ‘cost includes’.