2 Nights/3 Days
Tree Tops is the first camp for your child. It is a fun camp with the limited objective of providing an experience of staying away from home. Besides being independent, the children learn to mix with others and share things. The camp is full of activities / games and ensures that there is never a dull moment. The camp escorts are trained to look after the kids and do a commendable job.
Accommodation in waterproof Coleman Camping tent, Tucked in the middle of Sahyadri Mountains with lush greenery around is surely a delight to see and feel. Waking up to the chirping of birds and the sound of the peacock is highly recommended to forget the digital voices of your alarm clock. So pack your bags to drown yourself in nature. A feel never to be forgotten.
Day 1: Tent Pitching, Games…
Pune reporting at 0730 hrs sharp at Congress Bhavan near Pune Municipal Corporation. The bus departs at 0745 hrs.
Mumbai reporting at 0615 hrs sharp at Teen Hath Naka – Thane West. The bus departs at 0630 hrs. Reach Campsite around 0930 hrs. Learn and Pitch your Own Tent, Ice breakers and Group Formation. Team Games and Activities.
Day 2: Trek, Jungle cooking and Team Games…
Early morning, wake up to the calls of birds and enjoy the warm up exercises. Enjoy group competitions and activities like – Trek, Pirates, Drunken Sailor, duck walk, Crawling, etc. Craft/painting in the afternoon. Evening on the ground, games, fun activities and Jungle cooking
Day 3: Trail to Dam and Travel back Home
Morning head for a Trail to the Dam, after breakfast enjoy games and activities. After Lunch Depart from Campsite. Return to Congress Bhavan, Pune between 1730 hrs to 1800 hrs. And at Teen Hath Naka – Thane West between 1900 hrs to 1930 hrs..
Things To Carry
- 1 water bottle, 1 Cap/Hat, 1 small backpack for trails
- Hand Sanitizers
- 4 Sets of clothing: shirts/ t-shirts, trousers / shorts (Avoid Denims)
- 1 set of night clothes, towel and a shawl.
- Small Torch with fresh cells, Odomos tube
- Personal Toiletries-Soap, Toothpaste, Toothbrush etc.
- 1 Pair of walking Shoes & Slippers/Floaters
- Notebook, pen, pencil, Crayons, Water colours, 2 old newspapers
- Itinerary is subject to change without notice
- Campers Must Carry original – School id, Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter id, Pan Card, Driving License (Anyone)
- Save WhatsApp number to receive camp updates during camp dates. +91 9819983870
- Pune/Mumbai-Campsite-Pune/Mumbai travel by Non-ac vehicle
- Stay in Coleman Tents
- All veg meals from Breakfast on day one to Lunch on day three.
- Activities as mentioned in above itinerary
- Services of coaches and instructors
- GST, Travel and Activity Insurance
- Services of fully trained Pugmarks Volunteers for the duration of the camp
- Each camp will have at least one girl volunteer
- Personal expenses such as telephones, cold drinks, ice creams, mineral water, porter charges etc.
- Medical, hospitalization and related expenses
- Emergency evacuation
- Any item not covered under the head ‘cost includes’